Oleh tauffiqul hakim
Monday, 20 May 2013
Pantai Hospitals is part of the IHH Healthcare Group, a leading international provider of premium healthcare services across eight countries in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. IHH operates over 30 hospitals as well as medical centres, clinics and ancillary healthcare businesses with more than 24,000 employees worldwide.
In line with our expansion, Pantai Hospital Ampang is seeking highly talented and committed healthcare professionals to join our team based in Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur.
Staff Nurses - Maternity / Paediatric / Surgical / Emergency
Kuala Lumpur - Pandan Indah, Ampang
- Access, plan, carry out and evaluate patient care following principles of nursing process.
- Report all abnormal findings and take appropriate action.
- Adopt nursing procedures during treatment, examination; administer medication, convalescence and rehabilitation.
- Explain all procedures and treatments to patients and families.
- Provide support / health education to patients and families.
- Ensure a safe, comfortable and hygienic environment in the unit.
- Train and guide other nursing and support staff engaged in clinical activities.
- Perform proper reporting and documentation of information which is timely, accurate and concise in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Maintain good public relation with patients, relatives and staffs.
- Assist the Consultant in the total management of patient care.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or related studies.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Preferably with post basic certificate in relevant field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandan Indah,Ampang.
- 24 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working experience in relevant department in a hospital setting environment with minimum of 2 years experience.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills Are dynamic, energetic and work well under pressure Have the passion to lead, guide nursing staff in providing quality nursing care
- Are seeking career development in a dynamic and exciting environment
Please write in / submit by email with detailed resume which includes your expected salary together with a non-returnable passport-size photograph by May 31, 2013 to:
Human Resource Department
Hospital Pantai Indah Sdn Bhd (578148-T)
Jalan Perubatan 1, Pandan Indah
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Caring from the Heart
If you wish to discuss the above position with the Director of Nursing or would like a tour of the hospital, please contact us for an appointment at 03-4289 2828.
ShareThis Copy and Paste
Tag : Jawatan Kosong