In line with our expansion, Pantai Hospital Ampang is seeking highly talented and committed healthcare professionals to join our team based in Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur.
Staff Nurses - Maternity / Paediatric / Surgical / Emergency
Kuala Lumpur - Pandan Indah, Ampang
- Access, plan, carry out and evaluate patient care following principles of nursing process.
- Report all abnormal findings and take appropriate action.
- Adopt nursing procedures during treatment, examination; administer medication, convalescence and rehabilitation.
- Explain all procedures and treatments to patients and families.
- Provide support / health education to patients and families.
- Ensure a safe, comfortable and hygienic environment in the unit.
- Train and guide other nursing and support staff engaged in clinical activities.
- Perform proper reporting and documentation of information which is timely, accurate and concise in accordance with nursing policies and procedures.
- Maintain good public relation with patients, relatives and staffs.
- Assist the Consultant in the total management of patient care.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or related studies.
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Preferably with post basic certificate in relevant field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pandan Indah,Ampang.
- 24 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Working experience in relevant department in a hospital setting environment with minimum of 2 years experience.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills Are dynamic, energetic and work well under pressure Have the passion to lead, guide nursing staff in providing quality nursing care
- Are seeking career development in a dynamic and exciting environment
Please write in / submit by email with detailed resume which includes your expected salary together with a non-returnable passport-size photograph by May 31, 2013 to:
Human Resource Department
Hospital Pantai Indah Sdn Bhd (578148-T)
Jalan Perubatan 1, Pandan Indah
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Caring from the Heart
If you wish to discuss the above position with the Director of Nursing or would like a tour of the hospital, please contact us for an appointment at 03-4289 2828.